Simple meat loaf. Search for Basic Easy Meatloaf Get Info at Consumersearch.com! Topsearch.co updates its results daily to help you find what you are looking for. Find easy tasty meatloaf on topsearch.co.
In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients well. Don't mash or the meat loaf will be dense. Shape the mixture into a rectangular loaf on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper. You can have Simple meat loaf using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple meat loaf
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 2 of small cans plain tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of to a half cup more ketchup (for the top).
- Prepare 1 of optional~10 to 12 queen(large) stuffed green olives sliced in half (length way).
Spread the ketchup evenly on top. This meatloaf recipe is very flavorful, and as the proverbial description goes, 'melts in your mouth.' As far as vegetables, I only used onions, but their sweetness, along with the simple brown sugar glaze, were a great counterpoint to the others flavors. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Cover with more ketchup if desired.
Simple meat loaf instructions
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large bow.
- Add the ground beef and olives, mix. The less you work the meat the better. It will make it dense if you mash it around to much..
- Form your meat mixture into a loaf in a baking pan. I use a glass pyrex…about 8 x 12.
- You can also leave the olives whole and make a trench down the center.. lay them end to end. Then cover them over with the meat mix. It looks nice when you cut it..
- Pour the two cans of tomato sauce over..
- Squirt ketchup across the top over the tomato sauce. As much as you like! This makes a nice thick topping..
- Bake 350 covered for about 40 minutes. (Tent the foil so you dont lose that nice top!).
- Let stand about 10 minutes..
- I serve with sour cream mashies, drenched with that lovely tomato gravy.
Best way to tell when a meatloaf is done is to use an instant-read thermometer. In medium mixing bowl, break beef into small chunks. Add egg, oatmeal, onion, spices, and ketchup. Mix until well blended (you can mix with your hands, but if you prefer not to use that method, a large mixing spoon or rubber spatula will also work just fine). Made with familiar flavorings that have stood the test of time, this meatloaf is as classic as it gets.