Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff. Low Prices on Goldfish Curry Sauce Concentrate. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Thai Recipe? Check Out Thai Recipe on eBay.
Fresh, vibrant ingredients of cilantro, scallions, and ginger. A healthy fish recipe with rich and tangy flavors. Garnished with some fresh spinach and tangy zing by lemon juice makes it more delicious. You can have Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff
- It’s 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- Prepare 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
You can serve it with your favorite rice at dinner parties or at lunch. Add the green paste and, stirring gently, continue to heat for five minutes or until the paste is cooked. Add the fish sauce, sugar and stock. Bring it all to a simmer, then add the chicken and, a couple of minutes later, the vegetables.
Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff instructions
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
Continue to heat until the chicken and vegetables are cooked. In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro, and scallions to the sauce. Add the spinach, coconut milk, fish and soy sauces and bring to the boil. Add the remaining curry paste, coconut milk, water, fish sauce, and sugar. Add the veggies and bring the pot to a boil.