Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza. Find Deals on Thin Pizza Crust in Groceries on Amazon. Italian Quattro Meat Pizza With four meats, this signature pie would make any meat lover happy. Layer a rustic hand-tossed pizza crust with fire roasted tomato sauce, Grande East Coast Blend and a blend of capicola ham, salami, pepperoni and Italian sausage.
You've got to have an ooey gooey base for all your toppings to meld into. As such, this pizza is loaded with about equal parts Canadian cheese and meats. It's truly a feast for the meat – and cheese – lover in your life. You can have Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza
- You need of Base.
- You need 250 grams of Plain Flour.
- It’s 150 ml of Tepid Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- It’s 10 grams of Yeast.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Large Shallots.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rapeseed Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Basil.
- You need 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pinch of All Purpose Seasoning.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 of Pepperoni.
- You need 1 of Chargrilled Chicken.
- You need 1 of Peppers.
- You need 1 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Mature Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
This thin-style pizza crust is perfection in every way- it's thin, it's crispy, it's delicious! Even better, you make it in a food processor! The homemade pizza sauce is just as easy to make. Plan on making the pizza dough at least one day ahead.
Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza instructions
- For the base, add the yeast to the water and stir until dissolved..
- Add salt to the flour and make a mound with a hole in the top. Pour the water into the middle, slowly, while adding flour from the edges into the pool, until all the water is gone..
- Leave for 15 minutes to rise, then knead the rest of the flour and dough together for at least 5 minutes..
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave for 60 to 90 minutes. It will double in size..
- Knead the dough for another 2 minutes and split into 2 portions. Don't roll until you are ready to add the toppings. If you don't do this straight away, we got better bases by kneading the dough for the 2 minutes just before rolling..
- Fry shallots and garlic cloves in the oil until soft..
- Add tomato paste and continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add basil, Worcestershire Sauce and all purpose seasoning. Continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add can of chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until it thickens up..
- Take off the heat and blend well. We then sieved the sauce to remove any pips, lumps etc. It may need reducing further until its the right consistency..
- Roll the dough to the desired size. We love a thin base so rolled it until it was about 3mm thick. And place on your baking tray. When it comes to cooking the pizza, we used a round pizza oven tray brushed with oil, but I'm sure a pizza stone would be better..
- Spread the sauce leaving about 1cm from the edge. Spread your toppings liberally. Sometimes less really is more! Finish off with the mature cheese and mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top. Don't be tempted to over do it with the cheese, we got better results without totally covering with cheese..
- Bake at 200°F Celsius standard oven or 180°F Celsius fan oven for 10-12 minutes..
We are well known in the Chicago area for our traditional thin crust pizza. In addition to our pizza, we have many of your favorite pasta dishes, including baked lasagna, spaghetti, and mostaccioli with homemade sauce. Find the best Thin Crust Pizza near you on Yelp – see all Thin Crust Pizza open now. Papa's Pizza Grotto in Temecula is dedicated to providing authentic Italian food, fast, friendly, and delicious. Located in Temecula, we are changing the way people think about Italian food.