Mexican Macaroni & Meat. Stir in the jalapeno, chili powder and salt. Drain macaroni; add to cheese sauce and toss to coat. Top with remaining cheeses; sprinkle with paprika.
In a large saucepan, cook the macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the meat and onion mixture, nacho cheese dip, salsa and green chiles. Bring water to a boil and cook macaroni according to directions. You can cook Mexican Macaroni & Meat using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Macaroni & Meat
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Macaroni or shell noodles.
- Prepare 3 of yellow hot chili peppers (in a jar).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chicken stock or broth.
- It’s 1/4 of diced onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need dash of ground cumin.
- It’s dash of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
When macaroni is at desired tenderness, drain water. Do NOT rinse macaroni in cold water. Put hot macaroni back in pot and add cubed cheese. Try our new Taco Tuesday favorite: Tex-Mex Macaroni Casserole.
Mexican Macaroni & Meat step by step
- Saute onions in a bit of oil.
- Add ground beef to pan and season with salt,pepper,garlic powder,cumin, chili powder, & turmeric.
- Cook meat until no longer pink and add garlic and chili peppers. Cook for 20 more seconds.
- Add tomato sauce & chicken stock and season sauce to taste with salt and garlic powder, bring to boil then simmer on low.
- In another pot, boil noodles til just done, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add drained noodles to sauce. Serve with refried beans and warmed flour tortillas. Enjoy!.
Loaded with ground beef, tender macaroni, cheese and authentic McCormick® Taco Seasoning, this south-of-the-border skillet casserole is a mouth-pleaser for everyone at the table. Photo Credit: Sydney Kramer from Crepes of Wrath. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Stir in corn and heat through. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined.