Spicy breakfast skillet. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Order your usual or discover new dishes – Full English, Acai, Eggs, Avo Toast and more.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. The name is a little misleading for this recipe: Spicy Italian Breakfast Skillet. But NO – you do not have to have this breakfast skillet for breakfast. You can cook Spicy breakfast skillet using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy breakfast skillet
- It’s 1 cup of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cubed ham.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 of precooked sausage links broken up into bits.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 clove of garlic smashed and minced.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
Maybe you want it for dinner. Meals cooked in cast iron skillets are such an easy way to get a good helping of food with little effort and even less clean up. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and place on a plate covered with paper towels. In the same pan saute the onion and red pepper until tender.
Spicy breakfast skillet instructions
- Place oil in skillet and add in potatoes, onion powder, garlic, ham cubes, sausage bits, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Fry on medium heat 8-10 minutes. Set aside in bowl and fry your eggs to desired doneness and place on top of the bowl and top with pepper and cilantro.
Remove from skillet and set aside. Heat oil in a large cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Baked Eggs Skillet with Avocado and Spicy Tomatoes – avocado slices over the tomatoes, with eggs in a spot between the avocado slices. Spicy Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash Spicy Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash – Sweet potatoes, red pepper, onions and spicy seasonings. The chips are then placed on the bottom of the skillet and topped with bacon, scrambled eggs and cheese.