Simply salmon. Food, beds, collars, toys & more for your dog. They would like to thank their many customers over the years for their long-lasting and loyal support. Delicious and good for you, there's a reason why salmon is so popular.
Place marinade ingredients in a large casserole dish (or a plate with sides so the marinade doesn't run). Coat the salmon fillets in the marinade and then place them skinless-side down in the marinade. Salmon is a sea-going fish, but starts its life in freshwater. You can have Simply salmon using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simply salmon
- It’s 1 lb of wild caught Atlantic salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Good EVOO.
- You need 1 tbsp of coarse sea salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Atlantic salmon is the head of the salmon group. It has a deep-orange flaky oil-rich texture and is easily recognisable due to its. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well. Turn it off and keep warm.
Simply salmon instructions
- Brush salmon with olive oil.
- Evenly apply salt and pepper.
- Zest lemon onto the salmon.
- Freshly squeeze juice from half the lemon onto the fish.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400. When ready, bake salmon skin down for 25-35 minutes (depending on doneness preference).
Salmon is the easiest of fish to cook – pieces of fillet tend to be relatively thick and this makes them robust enough to move around and turn over halfway through cooking should you want to. The skin also comes off easily, so if you cook pieces with the skin on, you can lift it off when the fish is cooked before serving. Heat the sesame oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the salmon, skin-side down. Perfect for a quick midweek meal. Serve each piece of salmon with a lemon wedge.