Vegan burgers. Using Locally Sourced Seasonal Ingredients, It's Live, Raw & Naturally Fermented. Get your usual or discover new types of Burgers – Chicken, Beef, Vegan, Veggie and sides. Make vegan burgers with polenta and spice with cumin, chilli and coriander.
The best thing about vegetarian burgers is they're versatile, easy to make and often use storecupboard ingredients. Add Indian flavours to veggie burgers with raita, mango chutney, coriander and Bombay mix for a fruity and crunchy twist. Squeeze a large dollop of ketchup onto the base of each bun (toast them if you like), then top with the burgers. You can have Vegan burgers using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan burgers
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa prepared.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown rice prepared.
- It’s 1/2 of wheat bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño chopped.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s spoon of Cumin.
- It’s Spoon of chili pepper.
- You need of Garlic seasoning.
- You need of Other seasoning of your choice.
Layer over a couple of slices of tomato, a lettuce leaf, a few coriander leaves and finally the burger tops. Delicious served with a fresh green salad. Don't overdo this, you want a texture slightly rougher than hummus. Vegan Mushroom Bean Burger Recipe Mushrooms are similar in taste and texture to meat, so these burgers are great for serving up to your meat-eater friends.
Vegan burgers instructions
- Prepare quinoa and brown rice as instructed.
- Warm black beans on stove.
- Chop peppers, garlic, onion and black beans in electric mixer (ninja).
- Combine in bowl with brown rice, quinoa and bread crumbs.
- Make patties with hand.
- Wrap in handiwrap.
- Fry or bake and add wheat buns onions, tomatoes and mustard or condiments of your choice.
Vegan black bean burgers with dairy-free slaw These quick bean burgers are the perfect dish for a meat-free vegan meal. Packed full of veggies and plenty of flavour, these burgers are super healthy. This veggie burger recipe is both vegetarian and vegan but it has bread in the mix so it isn't gluten-free. Combine mashed beans, bread, chopped onions, and seasoning and make patties. Because the patties aren't dense, these are best when pan-fried or baked.