Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup. Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Tortilla Soup on eBay.
Sprinkle on the chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper. Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, chipotle, and black beans. The best meals are the ones that take little effort while still earning that homemade label, and this Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is the perfect example. You can cook Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup
- It’s of Soup Base.
- Prepare 12 cups of stock/broth (i used my Turkey stock recipe).
- You need 2 lbs of tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger, soul food seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, ground sage, taco seasoning, ceviche.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of all spice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper, mrs dash, tortilla seasoning, salt,.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh time, destemmed.
- Prepare of Soup.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Frozen black beans, optional.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of coarsely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Meat (chicken or turkey).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- You need of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips, crumbled.
To make easy Mexican crock-pot chicken tortilla soup, just dump the following ingredients into your slow cooker: chicken breast, black beans, frozen corn, salsa and chicken broth. Remove the chicken to a plate or bowl and shred with two forks. Remove the chicken to a plate or bowl and shred with two forks. So easy to make and delicious!
Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup step by step
- Puree whole tomatoes.
- Add soup base to crockpot.
- Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
- Fry ground meat.
- Add seasonings to crockpot, stir.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with garnish.
The secret to this soup is the enchilada sauce. It's a simple way to add a ton of flavor. Make your own homemade enchilada sauce ahead of time or use a good quality store-bought one in a pinch. It's a delicious and easy soup recipe that you will want. Place the chicken in the slow cooker.