Natto Fried Rice. Add cooked rice and mix using a rice paddle. Spread egg mixture in the skillet and cook without stirring until. Instructions In a bowl, stir natto briefly to thicken.
Directions: Thinly chop the scallions and leek. Stir the natto until it gets nice and thick and mix it together with the eggs. Heat up a pan and add vegetable oil. You can cook Natto Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Natto Fried Rice
- It’s of rice.
- Prepare of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare of Japanese leek (6cm).
- Prepare of a carrot.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of "natto" (fermented soybeans *could be replaced with soybeans).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce, bonito stock (could be replaced with other fish stock).
Move the vegetable oil around in the pan so it coats the surface, then remove the. It is a spicy rice dish from Thailand, but apparently, they don't call it Gapao rice in Thailand, it is a Japanese name even though gapao is Thai, it means holy basil. It is stir-fried minced meat with holy basil on rice. Place the hot cooked rice in a large rice bowl.
Natto Fried Rice step by step
- Chop the Wiener sausages and Japanese leek into small pieces and chop the carrot into fine pieces..
- Stir fry them together..
- Add eggs and rice into the frying pan and keep stir frying it..
- Add vegetables, natto, soy sauce and bonito stock to taste..
- Stir fry for another 5 minutes..
In a small bowl, combine two packets of natto (fermented soybeans). If the package comes with packets of seasoning sauce and karashi (hot Japanese yellow mustard), add the contents to the bowl. Drain excess oil and eat natto with salt, soy sauce or ponzu sauce to taste. * Combine with fried carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, etc. Mabo Natto Tofu Recipe Simply mix the Natto and sesame oil together and eat it just like that for a healthy dose of this fermented food. Sometimes we'll eat it on top of rice as well.