Simple chocolate cake. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Browse Our Wide Range Of Sweets & Chocolate Today.
Add a little milk until you have a dropping consistency, then divide between the tins. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, sunflower oil and milk. Pour into the flour mixture and mix to a smooth batter. You can have Simple chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate cake
- It’s 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 cups water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 jars of milk chocolate frosting.
- You need as needed of raspberries.
- It’s as needed of chocolate dipped wafers.
- Prepare 1 bar of chocolate (for chocolate curls).
- It’s of candy bar bits or chopped nuts (i used heath bar bits).
Turn out on to a wire rack and leave to cool. This is a great cake for people who hate washing up! Everything is mixed in the baking tin and baked. The cake is chocolately, moist and packed full of chocolate chips.
Simple chocolate cake instructions
- Mix first 4 ingredients and bake cake according to directions on box of cake mix.
- Allow cake to cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cake and press candy bar pieces or nuts on sides of cake then use berries and wafers to decorate to your liking.
- To finish use a vegetable peeler to shave pieces of chocolate bar for garnish.
Enjoy as is, with ice cream or cream. Put the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder and cocoa. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Sophisticated and intensely chocolatey with a hit of juicy raisins and crunchy biscuit pieces, serve this decadent chocolate fridge cake as a. Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.