Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza. Your favourite restaurants available on Deliveroo. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating. Arrange pulled pork, sliced onion, and red bell pepper slices evenly over the pizza. This pizza is a copycat version of one we had at Regina Pizzeria in Boston. You can have Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza
- You need of batch of Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce (See my recipe).
- You need of 10 oz Container of Unsauced Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
- You need of Macaroni & Cheese.
- You need of pizza dough (either store bought or made with bread machine).
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of pizza sauce.
I think it might be our most favorite pizza ever: BBQ pulled pork, roasted chiles, caramelized onions, and a couple different kinds of cheeses. And it's not hard to make, either! Especially if you have some leftover pulled pork laying around. The first thing you need to do is to get your.
Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza step by step
- Brown pizza dough at 350 for 5-10 minutes, just enough to brown the top of the crust.
- Mix 1 can of Pizza sauce & Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce, then spread over the pizza crust (this is the pizza sauce).
- Top pizza with pulled pork* & macaroni cheese (already made).
- Top pizza with Mozzerella cheese.
- Bake pizza at 350 for 15 minutes or when cheese is melted and golden brown and crust is brown on the bottom..
- *Note: Pulled pork can also be marinated in the BBQ sauce for atleast 6-8 hours before making the pizza if you would like, if so, use only half of the BBQ made from Rob's Slappin' BBQ Sauce recipe..
Spoon desired amount of bbq sauce on pizza dough. Top with pulled pork, bacon, red onion, roma tomato, and cheese. Note: If your pulled pork does not have sauce on it, you may want to mix a little in with it. Sprinkle with green onion and cilantro. This is a basic but traditional pulled pork rub that will give you the best odds for making a great batch of barbecue pulled pork.