Musakka (kinda ratatouille with chopped meat). Musakka (kinda ratatouille with chopped meat) HappyFood. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg and discard the bay leaf. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, goat cheese, and lemon zest and whisk into the.
It is generally eaten with pilav and cacık. Then in a skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil. Quickly fry the eggplant until browned. You can have Musakka (kinda ratatouille with chopped meat) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Musakka (kinda ratatouille with chopped meat)
- It’s 1 kg of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 kg of chopped meat (ask ur butcher to prepare it from low fat meat).
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of domates salças? and biber salças?(tomato paste and hot red pepper paste).
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt.
Set aside on paper towels to drain. Wash the vegetables, peel the potatoes and cut them in small cubes. Put the oil in a hot pan and roast the minced meat shortly. Put the tomatoes into boiling water, peel them and remove the stem.
Musakka (kinda ratatouille with chopped meat) instructions
- Slice ur zucchinis round. Thickness is about half cm.s Then pour some red pepper and salt and mix. Leave them rest for a while..
- While they are resting we can put chopped meat (k?yma) on pot n put 3 tablespoon olive oil and salt. At the beginning put the cover of pot on so evaporation will help cooking of meat. But chck n after it starts to change color take of cover and make them like roast but not so much cause we will add onions.
- While chopped meat cooking we can chop middle sized onion into small pieces.
- When meat started to change color add onion n keep roasting them..
- Now it is time to add salça. I have showed the amounts in the pic..
- Right after adding salça n mixing it put zucchinis and let them rest on the pot (low heat so) and put on cover to let zucchines absorb taste of meat, onion and salça. After a few minutes we will take of cover n add water..
- Pour 3 glasses of water and cover again until it boils. After it started boiling lower the heat again n continue cooking about 20 min.s while pot is covered (which will help quick cook).
- While it keeps cooking we can smash garlics with a pinch of salt.
- Serve with garlic yoghurt on top as sauce n pour some black pepper. Afiyet olsun :).
Cut all vegetables into small cubes and add them to the minced meat. Transfer drained sausage to a large bowl and set aside. In the same skillet, saute onions and garlic until tender; spoon over eggplant mixture. Brown sausage in the skillet; drain. Cover with the remaining potato slices, and carefully pour the béchamel sauce evenly over the top.