Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf. Fold the corners of foil to create a pan. Creating the pan will help keep any juices or melted cheese from reaching the grill. Place half of the meat mixture across the top of the bacon.
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrot and onion; cook and stir until tender. In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, crumbled bacon, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and carrot mixture. You can cook Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf
- You need of bacon cooked crispy drained and crumbled save two slices for topping.
- It’s of lean ground beef.
- It’s of small clove of garlic minced.
- You need of green pepper chopped.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of real mayo.
- Prepare of brown sugar type bbq sauce.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of plain bread crumbs.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of shredded sharp chesse.
- You need of Shredded monterey Jack.
- You need of * topping *.
- It’s of brown sugar type bbq sauce.
- It’s of crispy fried onions.
- Prepare of shredded sharp cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare of saved bacon crumbled.
My BBQ Meatloaf Recipe has so much flavor from the barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheddar you won't be able to resist having seconds. This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. Fill the hole you created with the shredded cheese. Take the remaining meat mixture and cover the cheese, pinching together the edges of the meat to keep the cheese inside. press down the center of the loaf to flat it out a bit.
Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400° degrees.
- Combine the first 13 ingredients all together.
- Shape mixture into a loaf on a foil lined pan or place mixture in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or till done.
- Spread bbq sauce on top and top with crispy onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 min longer.
The bacon should be pliable and not brown or crispy at all. Whisk the glaze ingredients together in a bowl. Dampen hands with water and on a foil-lined cookie sheet, pat mixture into a loaf shape. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the. Individual Mini BBQ Bacon-Cheddar Meatloaf Recipe – smoky barbecue glazed meatloaves packed full of cheesy bacon deliciousness.