Easy egg breakfast recipe BREAD OMELETTE. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Grab Yourself A Bargain With Our Range Of Cheap Used Books. Browse our great range of cookware.
Tilt the pan a bit if need be to help them spread over the entire surface. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and mix it using a fork. Add all the vegetables. (Onion, tomato, capsicum & green chill) Add black paper powder & salt. You can have Easy egg breakfast recipe BREAD OMELETTE using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy egg breakfast recipe BREAD OMELETTE
- You need of eggs.
- You need of bread slices.
- It’s of Chopped Onion tomato capsicum.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander.
- You need of red chilli flakes or green chilli.
- You need of pepper powder.
- You need of Salt.
Bread omelette recipe with step-wise pictures. Bread omelette is a quick and easy breakfast Indian recipe. It is one of the famous Street foods that is prepared in variety of ways. I have made a quick simple bread omelette without any chutneys added.
Easy egg breakfast recipe BREAD OMELETTE instructions
- Break open 3 egg in a bowl add chopped onion tomato capsicum coriander leaves chilli flakes or green chilli pepper powder salt to taste.
- Heat a tsp oil on a pan toast bread slices slightly until very light golden then remove out on a plate.
- Add a tsp oil pour a ladle of the egg veggie omelette mix spread it nicely keep a bread slice in centre wait few seconds for the egg to cook the fold all four corners of egg enclose the bread slices.
- Flip it slowly cook few seconds on both sides egg omelette is ready you can make 3 egg omelette with this recipe.
It is filling and can be served as breakfast or snack. A simple ketchup or mayonnaise goes well with this bread omelette. Heat butter in a small pan and as the butter melts, add the whisked egg mixture to the hot pan. This internet-famous dish has a few names, from "egg on toast" to "bread omelet," and is a common street food in India. There's so many names for this easy, quick and healthy breakfast, but no matter what it's called you can't beat how delicious this bread omelette is.