Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders The potatoes pick up a smoky flavor and get crispy crunchy exteriors. The insides stay pillowy soft and fluffy, similar to a french fry. After a short stint on the grill, the potatoes are topped with a creamy and herbaceous chimichurri sauce.
Grilled mushrooms CAN be the star of your grill this summer, and not just for vegetarians or vegans, in case you were wondering. This meatless meal is a real beauty. Portobellos get a nice soak in quick, vibrant, and very punchy chimichurri before heading to the grill, where they become both tender and flavorful and kind of meaty in a mushroom. You can have Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes
- Prepare of baby red potatoes, cut in half and boiled until tender.
- It’s of In chicken broth.
- Prepare of chimichurri sauce, I used my recipe in my profile.
- You need of melted butter.
Carefully place each half, cut side down onto the grill grates. Stir together and let sit while potatoes finish baking. Perfectly Grilled Steak with Potatoes and a Chimichurri Sauce. I found this recipe in Grill Everyday, a wonderful little cookbook with simple grilling recipes that make weeknight grilling oh-so-easy!
Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes step by step
- Combine chimihurri sauce and butter in a large bowl, add hot potatoes and gently coat potatoes. Cover and marinate at least 30 mins or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Tread on skewers and gri;; over direct heat until browned.
The original recipe called for flank steak, which I love. You basically boil the potatoes until tender, and while they are cooking you make your chimichurri sauce. Prepare the potatoes for grilling by brushing olive oil and sprinkling with sea salt. Heat up your grill, and add chicken and potatoes. Potatoes will cook about the same time as the chicken, and will need to be turned halfway through grilling.