Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake. Free Delivery & A Choice Of Ways To Pay At AO.com. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Low carb Molten Chocolate cake Recipe This should only take a few minutes to whip up.
Make sure you stir it well so the consistency will be right. Keto Flourless Chocolate Mug Cake Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug. Add the coconut flour or almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla and beaten egg. You can have Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
- You need of coconut flour.
- You need of almond flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- It’s of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- It’s of egg.
This low carb, sugar-free chocolate mug cake is so good you'll be coming back for more! The best part is, no baking is required. Sugar-Free Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe. Whisk with a small whisk until batter is completely smooth and egg has been fully beaten and incorporated into batter.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake instructions
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
Be careful not to burn it. Make sure the ramekin is at least double the volume of the ingredients, because the mug cake will rise. Whisk chocolate cake ingredients together and pour into a ramekin or mug. Mix chocolate syrup ingredients in small bowl and pour over cake or on some Dairy Free Whipped Cream! Directions: Prepare a microwave safe bowl and add parchment paper and spray release.