Chicken Balsamic Slow Cooker Recipe. Low Prices on Slow Cooker Recipe. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fees & T&Cs apply. From big brands to your local favourites, order the Chicken food you love on Deliveroo!
Top chicken breasts with onion slices, garlic, oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over seasoned chicken breasts and pour tomatoes on top. The sauce is not thick, it is a bit runny, but very tasty. You can have Chicken Balsamic Slow Cooker Recipe using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Balsamic Slow Cooker Recipe
- Prepare 4 of potatoes quartered.
- It’s 6 of boneless Chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cups of Peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby Carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Rosemary (optional).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell Peppers chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium size Onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Add tomato paste if you want it thicker. Serve on top of pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. I use one can of crushed tomatoes and one can of diced tomatoes. Line the bottom with baby carrots, then place the chicken thighs over the carrots.
Chicken Balsamic Slow Cooker Recipe instructions
- Cut potatoes into halves or quartered..
- Peas and Carrots.
- Place potatoes into the slow cooker, place the chicken breasts on top..
- In a small bowl and the vinegar, sugar, oregano, salt, pepper, mustard and mix. Some recipes call for Rosemary, I have not added Rosemary…Still tastes delicious..
- Add in the vegetables, onion on top of the chicken breasts..
- The final touch add the Vinegar mix, and 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil…:) Cover and let this cook for 5 hours. Kali Orexi!!!!.
Season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and vinegar. Instructions Put the sliced onion at the bottom of the slow cooker and then put the chicken breasts on top and then add the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, garlic and basil and then pour the balsamic vinegar on top. In a large slow cooker, add Brussels sprouts and potatoes in an even layer and place chicken on top. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, mustard, dried.