Creamy chocolate cake. Put the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder and cocoa. dark chocolate, cake, cream, egg yolks. Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. For the chocolate icing, heat the chocolate and cream in a saucepan over a low heat until the chocolate melts.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, soda, baking powder, and salt. Add egg, oil, and buttermilk and whisk well. Add hot water and whisk until the batter is smooth. You can have Creamy chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chocolate cake
- It’s of butter biscuits (crackers).
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of chocolate (dark, 70% or more).
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of sugar (cane).
- You need of liquor (Amaretto or other).
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Fresh berries.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
This Classic Chocolate Cake is the best and the only chocolate cake recipe you'll ever need! It has tall layers of soft, airy chocolate cake, with a creamy, buttery, melt in your mouth soft chocolate buttercream frosting. It's the perfect cake for birthdays, celebrations or any occasion. Mash the butter and icing sugar together with a fork first, then switch to a wooden spoon or electric beaters if you have them.
Creamy chocolate cake instructions
- Crush down butter cookies into small pieces (not to powder). Melt down the butter (70g) and once melted, add the crushed cookies into the bowl and mix together..
- Take the cake form and place the butter base at the bottom. Spread evenly and put to the fridge to cool down. I used form of 20cm in diameter..
- Put heavy cream, butter, milk and sugar in a pot (or heat resistant bowl) and heat and mix together. I used heat resistant bowl placed on top of the pot with boiling water – the mixture gets heated in the steam. Once melted and mixed, take out of the heat..
- Add chocolate into the hot mixture and let it melt. Add also the liquor and mix together..
- Once chocolate is melted, mix well with the hand blander until smooth..
- Pour the cream on top of the buttered cookies in the form. Put back in the fridge for 4 hours at least..
- Decorate with fresh berries and serve with fresh whipped cream. And enjoy. :-).
Sift in the cocoa and pour in the melted chocolate, a pinch of salt and the milk, then mix again until smooth. Use to top cupcakes or cover and fill a chocolate sponge cake. So creamy it'll melt in your mouth! Creamy Chocolate Cake This cake is worth trying. It will melt in your mouth and very delicious.