Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce. Enjoy The Wide Variety Of Flavors Handcrafted In Mexico With Cholula® Hot Sauces! Enjoy The Blend Of Signature Spices With Cholula® Hot Sauces. Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce Kanya Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Prepare sliced tomato,garlic,cucumber,basils ,or mints or coriander.. "Prik nampla sauce", or Thai Seafood Sauce, is a lime sauce with a sweet and spicy, super tasty kick. Also written out prick nam pla or with many different variations, this sauce is what makes the shrimp salad recipe so good. WIthout this sauce, it wouldn't be a Thai dish. You can have Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce
- Prepare 12 of fresh shrimps,shelled,devained.
- You need 1 bunch of thai mint or basils or coriander.
- It’s 1 of cucumber,sliced.
- It’s 2 of tomato,sliced.
- It’s of spicy sauce.
- Prepare 12 of bird eyes chili.
- It’s 5 clove of garlics.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce for marinate shrimps.
Prik nampla always uses a fat wad of organic palm sugar. Kung chae nampla (Thai: กุ้งแช่น้ำปลา, pronounced [kûŋ t͡ɕʰɛ̂ː nám.plāː]) is a Thai salad made from fresh raw shrimp soaked in Thai fish sauce and served with chunks of gourd, cloves of garlic, chilies, and spicy sauce. Generally, Thais usually use whiteleg shrimp in this dish. Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce fresh shrimps,shelled,devained • thai mint or basils or coriander • cucumber,sliced • tomato,sliced • bird eyes chili • garlics • lime juice • fishsauce Shrimp in Fish Sauce (Thai Food) – Kung Chae Nam Pla กุ้งแช่น้ำปลาThis is shrimp in fish sauce it very popular in Thai food have strong flavour and delicious.
Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce instructions
- Clean shrimps ,shell and devain then marinate in half tablespoon of fishsauce,keep in freeze about 30 mins or15 mins at least.
- Finely chop chili,garlic and mix in mixing bowl,sauce must be spicy and sour.
- Prepare sliced tomato,garlic,cucumber,basils ,or mints or coriander.
- Now bring shrimps out from freeze,top on vegetables and top with spicy sauce mix,serve imediately as appetizer.
Goong Chae Nam Pla (Raw White Prawns with Spicy Fish Sauce). The prawns should be fresh, because they will be eaten raw. The dish is famous and often found serve for eaten with alcoholic drinks for Thai people. Some restaurant serve with sliced Chinese Bitter Gourd and sliced Cabbages. Goong Chae Nam Pla – the raw white prawns with spicy fish sauce.