Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce. Enjoy The Blend Of Signature Spices With Cholula® Hot Sauces. Try Various Sauce Recipes And Uncap The Real Flavor With Cholula®! We carry the complete line of Marie Sharp's hot sauces.
Finely chop chili,garlic and mix in mixing bowl,sauce must be spicy and sour. Prepare sliced tomato,garlic,cucumber,basils ,or mints or coriander.. "Prik nampla sauce", or Thai Seafood Sauce, is a lime sauce with a sweet and spicy, super tasty kick. Also written out prick nam pla or with many different variations, this sauce is what makes the shrimp salad recipe so good. You can have Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce
- You need of fresh shrimps,shelled,devained.
- You need of thai mint or basils or coriander.
- Prepare of cucumber,sliced.
- Prepare of tomato,sliced.
- It’s of spicy sauce.
- Prepare of bird eyes chili.
- It’s of garlics.
- It’s of lime juice.
- You need of fishsauce.
- Prepare of fish sauce for marinate shrimps.
WIthout this sauce, it wouldn't be a Thai dish. Prik nampla always uses a fat wad of organic palm sugar. Kung chae nampla (Thai: กุ้งแช่น้ำปลา, pronounced [kûŋ t͡ɕʰɛ̂ː nám.plāː]) is a Thai salad made from fresh raw shrimp soaked in Thai fish sauce and served with chunks of gourd, cloves of garlic, chilies, and spicy sauce. Generally, Thais usually use whiteleg shrimp in this dish.
Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce instructions
- Clean shrimps ,shell and devain then marinate in half tablespoon of fishsauce,keep in freeze about 30 mins or15 mins at least.
- Finely chop chili,garlic and mix in mixing bowl,sauce must be spicy and sour.
- Prepare sliced tomato,garlic,cucumber,basils ,or mints or coriander.
- Now bring shrimps out from freeze,top on vegetables and top with spicy sauce mix,serve imediately as appetizer.
Koong Chae Nampla / Shrimps with hot sauce fresh shrimps,shelled,devained • thai mint or basils or coriander • cucumber,sliced • tomato,sliced • bird eyes chili • garlics • lime juice • fishsauce Shrimp in Fish Sauce (Thai Food) – Kung Chae Nam Pla กุ้งแช่น้ำปลาThis is shrimp in fish sauce it very popular in Thai food have strong flavour and delicious. Goong Chae Nam Pla (Raw White Prawns with Spicy Fish Sauce). The prawns should be fresh, because they will be eaten raw. The dish is famous and often found serve for eaten with alcoholic drinks for Thai people. Some restaurant serve with sliced Chinese Bitter Gourd and sliced Cabbages.