Japanese Steakhouse Hot Mustard Sauce. Find Deals on Hot Mustard Sauce in Groceries on Amazon. This sauce is found in many teppanyaki style Japanese steak houses in the U. I tried different versions of this mustard sauce, and after numerous attempts, came up with this version I like the best.
Delightfully creamy hibachi mustard dipping sauce made from toasted sesame seeds, soy sauce, ground mustard, heavy cream and a pinch of garlic powder! The ingredients for the Benihana Magic Mustard are very simple; dry mustard powder, toasted sesame seeds, soy sauce, and garlic. How to Make Benihana Mustard Sauce In a small bowl, blend mustard and hot water into a paste. You can have Japanese Steakhouse Hot Mustard Sauce using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Steakhouse Hot Mustard Sauce
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of ground dry mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of sugar.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 4 Tbsp. of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of hot water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp. of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Wasabi paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise.
Pour the paste into a blender container. This is a base recipe for classic Hibachi steakhouse mustard sauce. I like a little more kick than this recipe provides but this one seems to be in the wheelhouse for my family. Kick it, flip it, turn it around and make it yours.
Japanese Steakhouse Hot Mustard Sauce instructions
- Place all ingredients in blender..
- Blend until smooth..
- Store in Tupperware container in fridge until chilled and ready to serve..
Pour the mustard mixture along with the minced garlic, toasted sesame seeds, and soy sauce into a blender and blend them until they smoothen. How do you make the mustard sauce. You can add more mustard powder if you like it hot. Spicy from the hot mustard, this sauce adds a little kick to any dish. I tried different versions of this mustard sauce, and after numerous attempts, came up with this version I like the best.