Easy Wings with Fish Sauce. Pat dry wings, salt and Pepper to taste. Fish sauce has salt so watch the salt levels. Add the wings and toss to coat.
Bring the sauce to a simmer and reduce until you have a thick. Place the chicken wings in a separate large bowl with ½ cup of the fish sauce mixture and toss. Add the wings and toss to coat. You can cook Easy Wings with Fish Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Wings with Fish Sauce
- You need 3-4 pounds of wings.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3 Tbl of sugar.
- You need 4 Tbl of water.
- Prepare 2 Tbl of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tbl of lime juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of hot sauce (optional, to taste).
Place the wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket being sure not to crowd. The wings will be golden brown and crispy. When the wings are done, toss with the fish sauce to taste. DIRECTIONS In a bowl, whisk the fish sauce, sugar and crushed garlic.
Easy Wings with Fish Sauce instructions
- Pat dry wings, salt and Pepper to taste. Fish sauce has salt so watch the salt levels..
- I cooked mine in the air fryer, three 20 minute sessions shaking after each one, 400 F, until done, or about 50 minutes in a oven, same 400F.
- Smash cloves, add to a bowl large enough to mix wings in.
- Add rest of the sauce ingedients set aside until wings are done.
- When the wings are done, mix with sauce.
- I like to dribble any left over sauce over the wings.
Add the wings and toss to coat. In a bowl, add the garlic, fish sauce, sugar and ground black pepper together. Add the marinade to the chicken wings, combine well so the chicken wings are well coated with the marinade. Marinate the chicken wings for two hours or best overnight in the refrigerator. Don't forget the celery sticks and blue cheese.