Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi. Strips of Sausage in Amazing Flavors like Maple and Chorizo. Delicious Sausage Made with Premium Ingredients. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less.
Directions: Heat the oil in wok over medium heat until it shimmers. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Break the lumps of cooked rice with your hand. You can have Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi
- It’s of steamed rice (If you have leftovers, you might like to microwave a single serving with a damp paper towel covering it.).
- You need of fried egg.
- It’s of fried sausage (or hot dog or bacon).
- Prepare of soy sauce for drizzling.
- You need of toasted sesame oil for drizzling.
- Prepare of chopped green onions for garnish.
- Prepare of kimchi.
Use the shallot oil to fry the rice. Place the Chinese sausage in boiling water for twenty seconds. When the rice has fully warmed up, add the cooked sausage, corn and peas and cook stirring often until the veggies are done. Stir in the bacon bits and scrambled eggs breaking it as you do so.
Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi instructions
- Put one serving of rice in a medium bowl (if leftovers, heat it up in a microwave with a damp paper towel on top, which will moisten and fluff the rice again)..
- Top with egg and whatever your choice of meat product. (To make a sunny side up egg, I start with a lightly oiled preheated medium-low pan. Starting at a lower heat will give your whites more time to cook through before they start burning.) You can throw your sliced sausage on the other side of the pan and let that fry while the egg's going..
- Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and toasted sesame oil, sprinkle with chopped green onions, get you some kimchi, and there you have it!.
- My kimchi recipe if you'd like to try your hand at homemade: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1567994-kimchi-easier-than-you-think.
- Enjoy! :).
Cook until everything is fully heated up. Transfer to a plate and garnish with green onions. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. In same skillet, cook and stir egg over medium heat until completely set. Stir in the rice, sausage, soy sauce, garlic and pepper.