Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Made a mille crepe cake for my son's birthday by request. Inspired by the Japanese week from the GBBO but using Chocolate rather than Matcha. 😁😁 Ingredients.
You don't want it to come to a rolling boil! In a bowl or stand mixer, whisk the flour, cocoa powder. How to Make White Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients required for the crepes and fry them on a preheated frying pan with cooking oil. You can have Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake
- It’s of Crepes.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Caster sugar.
- Prepare of Large eggs.
- You need of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- You need of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s of Double cream.
- It’s of Caster sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Fruits.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- It’s of Cocoa.
- It’s of Fruits.
To make the filling – in a large mixing bowl, whip up the whipping cream alongside with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Directions: Place a metal bowl and whisk in the fridge to beat the heavy cream later. Use an electric whisk or stand mixer if you. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar.
Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake step by step
- Mix milk and sugar and heat it until the sugar is melted and the milk is warm to touch..
- Beating the eggs and slowly pour in the warm milk to mixing them well. Add in the melted butter and mix..
- Add in sieved flour ingredients..
- Sieve the batter twice and seal by clinging film. Leave it in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Take the batter out and stir it. Heat a bigger pan with a little smear of oil, cook the crepe. And then use a smaller pan to cook the rest of batter. (Here I get 1 big crepe and 11 smaller crepes).
- Beat the cream with sugar (Please do not over beat it). Add in vanilla extract and mix them well..
- Put two strips of baking paper in a cross way. Lay the big crepe on the paper strips. Put some cream and lay down a small crepe..
- Slice the fruits (use strawberry, banana and kiwi here). Stack up the crepe cake by 2 layers of cream and 1 layer of fruits. (Banana’s colour is quite similar to the cream. So, use mango or other fruits probably will show the colour better.).
- Get a deep bowl and laying the cling film. Pull the paper strips to lift the cake to the bowl. Remove the paper strips and seal the cake with cling film. Keep refrigerated for 2 hours..
- Take the cake out and place on the plate. Remove the cling film. Sprinkle the sieved cocoa and decorate with some fruits. Enjoy. 😋.
Sift in the cake flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Gently mix the contents together until combined. For the crêpes: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and cocoa. If the cocoa has any lumps be sure to break them up or sift them out. Whisk in the eggs, milk and butter and continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth.