Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling. Update your wardrobe with the New Look must-have looks. Look no further for style inspiration. Enjoy next-day delivery and free returns.
Line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers sprau. Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vanilla cake roll with cranberry mousse filling. You can cook Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling
- It’s of VANILLA CAKE ROLL.
- Prepare of large eggs, seperated.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
- It’s of buttermik, at room temperature.
- Prepare of granulated sugar, divided use.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of cake flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s of CRANBERRY MOUSSE FILLING.
- It’s of recipe Cranberry Mousse, recipe attached in direction step # 12.
- It’s of recipe White Chocolate Ganache Frosting and Filling, recipe attached in direction step #14.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare of Candied Cranberrys, recipe attached in direction step #15.
- Prepare of Holiday sprinkles.
For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling is one of the most favored. Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling.
Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to. 350. Spray a 15 ×10 ×1 inch jelly roll pan with bakers spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers sprau.
- Have egg whites in one large bowl and egg yolks in another bowl. Have them at room temperature.
- Whisk in a bowl, flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat egg yolks with buttermilk until light in color and increased in volume, beat in 1 cup of the sugar and the Vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture, making sure it's well blended but don't overmix.
- With clean and dry beaters beat egg whites and cram of tarter until soft peaks form, add the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and beat until glossy peaks form.
- Fold 1/4 of egg whites into yolk/flour mixture then fold in remaing in 3 more additions.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 16 to 18 minutes until golden and it springs bake when touched and not sticky to the touch.
- Cool the cake 5 minutes then Invert onto confectioner's sugar dusted kitchen towel. Carefully peel off parchment paper.
- Roll cake up in towel into a roll and cool on rack.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Unroll cake and spread with the Cranberry Mpousse, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362340-cranberry-mousse.
- Roll cake up enclosing filling using towel as a guide. Keep the roll snug. Place bottom side down om serving platter..
- Frost cake roll with white Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359637-white-chocolate-ganache-whipped-frosting-filling.
- Garnish with Candied cranberrys, recipe attached below and holiday sprinkles. Chill cake at least 4 hours to set before slicing and serving https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356570-candied-fresh-cranberries.
Great recipe for Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling. This is a festive Holiday Cake using the short season for cranberrys for a mousse filling using them. Spread a thin layer of the cranberry preserves over the entire surface of the sponge cake. Gently re-roll the cake into a tight. Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling.