Kimber's Yummy Nummy Cupcakes!. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Then, mix the butter, eggs, sugar, milk, and extract together in one large bowl.
Then, mix the butter, eggs, sugar, milk, and extract together in one large bowl. It will be tough to mix at first, so make sure your eggs and Butter temperature are ROOM TEMPERATURE! Mix until big chunks are gone. You can cook Kimber's Yummy Nummy Cupcakes! using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kimber's Yummy Nummy Cupcakes!
- Prepare of of Butter (Room Temperature).
- It’s of Eggs (Room Temperature).
- It’s of of Flour.
- Prepare of of Salt.
- It’s of of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of of Milk.
- It’s of of Sugar.
- You need of of any kind of extract. For this recipe, I'm using Vanilla extract..
- You need of Cupcake Pan.
- You need of Cupcake liners.
- Prepare of Large Bowl.
- Prepare of Medium Bowl.
- You need of Whisk or Spatula.
- It’s of Hand Mixer or Kitchen Aid Mixer.
It's ok if there are lots of little chunks. Now, in a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt. Here is how you achieve it. Here is how you achieve it.
Kimber's Yummy Nummy Cupcakes! instructions
- First, preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Then, mix the butter, eggs, sugar, milk, and extract together in one large bowl. It will be tough to mix at first, so make sure your eggs and Butter temperature are ROOM TEMPERATURE! Mix until big chunks are gone. It's ok if there are lots of little chunks..
- Now, in a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking powder. You do not have to use a mixer, you may just whisk it around with a whisk or spatula..
- Put your large bowl next to the bowl with the dry ingredients in it (What we did in step 2). Slowly add a little of the dry ingredients into the wet (step 1). This is very important – DO NOT POOR EVERYTHING IN THE BOWL WHEN THE MIXER IS ON! It will cause a big puff of flour EVERYWHERE. Now, every time you poor some dry ingredients in, you mix until it's almost gone. Repeat this until all your dry ingredients are gone..
- Now, you should have a nice, smooth batter. Take the one cupcake pan you had out with the liners in it, and fill each one about 3 quarters the way full. You might have some extra batter, so if you have another cupcake pan, use it! If you don't, you can always wait until the first batch is done..
- After you have filled every liner, place in the cupcakes in the oven that was earlier preheated to 350°. Bake for 15-20 minutes, times may vary. First, start off with the cupcakes in the oven for about 15 minutes. Open up your oven and look inside. Do they look puffed up? Or do they still look like batter? If they looks puffed up, take them out of the oven very carefully, setting the tray on a cooling rack for about 5-10 minutes. Can't wait for them to cool? Stick them on the fridge for 2-5 minutes!.
- Here is a short tip to checking if your cupcakes are done — Grab a toothpick, and push the toothpick about 3 quarters of the way down in the middle of the cupcake. Carefully pull the toothpick out, careful not to twist it. When the toothpick comes out, does it have any crumbs on it? If so, how many? Lots of crumbs – bake for 4-6 more minutes at 350°. Medium crumbs – bake for 2-3 more minutes at 350°. Little or few crumbs – Open up one and check the very inside middle. If you have no crumbs, its done!.
- I hope you liked my recipe! Any questions? Please leave a review so I know how I'm doing!.
Yummy Nummies Chocolate Cupcake Cuties Maker! I make some mini chocolate cupcakes with this diy set! With the Yummy Nummies Cupcake Cuties sets you can create super tiny delicious mini bakery treats that taste freshly baked! The kit includes everything you need to create mini kitchen magic! Create chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting!