Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce. Try Refreshing Lime Sauce Recipe And Uncap The Real Flavor With Cholula® Chili Lime! Are You Looking For Citrus Mixed With A Welcoming Heat? Try Cholula® Chili Lime Hot Sauce.
Rest and set aside When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. The sauce thickens as it cools. The recipe below will probably yield more sauce than you actually need for the wings. You can have Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce
- You need 8-10 of Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets.
- Prepare of Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);.
- You need 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 g of Ground Clove.
- Prepare 1 g of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 g of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Lingham's Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lime.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- It’s of Frying;.
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 20 g of Spring Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking Oil (deep frying).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Spring Onion (garnish).
Save it for your next stir fry! In a large saucepan, combine the syrup, chili sauce, lime juice and mustard. Meanwhile, in a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add wings a few at a time and toss to coat.
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce instructions
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more..
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside.
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions..
Once melted add in honey, lime juice, sriracha sauce, lime zest, smoked paprika, garlic powder, chipotle chili powder and ancho chili powder. Once chicken is done add to a large bowl. While the wings are baking prepare the sauce: chili garlic sauce, lime zest, lime juice, honey, and melted butter. A little spicy, super lime-y and delicious sweet, these Hot Honey Lime Wings are the perfect weeknight meal. COMBINE Chile 'n Lime Hot Sauce and butter.