A Perfected Recipe for Zhajiangmian. A Huge Array Of Unique Gifts With Affordable Prices & Fast Delivery – Come & Take A Look New, Used & Rare Books. Compare Price and Edition Great Selection and Amazing Prices. When garlic and douban jiang are flagrant, add the meat.
Soak the shredded Japanese green onions in water and cover with plastic wrap. Remove the green shoot-like core from the garlic before mincing finely. Measure out the other ingredients so that everything is ready to use. You can have A Perfected Recipe for Zhajiangmian using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Perfected Recipe for Zhajiangmian
- Prepare 4 of servings Chinese noodles (fresh).
- Prepare 150 of grams~200 grams Ground pork.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek (the white portion only, shredded).
- It’s 1 of ●Japanese leek (roughly chopped).
- You need 1/2 of ●Bamboo shoot (boiled).
- It’s 80 grams of after rehydrated ●Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 (if using fresh shiitake mushrooms).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tianmianjiang – Chinese sweet bean and flour sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Shaoxing wine (or Japanese sake).
- It’s 160 ml of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons Katakuriko.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ra-yu (if you like it spicy).
Great recipe for A Perfected Recipe for Zhajiangmian. I really wanted to eat Zhajiangmian and worked on the recipe all summer. After a lot of experimentation, I was finally able to arrive at something I could be confident in. Then prepare your vegetables, cucumber, cabbage, carrots, celery and scallion all works fine.
A Perfected Recipe for Zhajiangmian instructions
- Cut the cucumbers into thin strips. Soak the shredded Japanese green onions in water and cover with plastic wrap. Place both in the refrigerator..
- Roughly mince the ● marked ingredients (about 5-7 mm). Remove the green shoot-like core from the garlic before mincing finely. Measure out the other ingredients so that everything is ready to use..
- Add the oil to a pan and before oil becomes too hot, add the garlic and doubanjiang. (If you are using a wok, coat the pan with oil then add about 1 tablespoon of oil with garlic and doubanjiang.) Heat the seasoning through over low to medium heat..
- When garlic and douban jiang are flagrant, add the meat. Do not separate the meat right away. Wait a little bit before breaking up the meat (it tastes better that way) while cooking over low to medium heat..
- When the meat is separated and almost cooked through, add the bamboo shoots (over medium to high heat)..
- When the bamboo shoots are coated with oil, add the tianmianjiang, minced green onions, and sake. Then, pour in the chicken soup (if you are using a wok, pour the liquid in around the edges)..
- Add the sugar and soy sauce. Add the shiitake mushrooms and simmer for a short while..
- Season with pepper and add the katakuriko slurry. Do not add the slurry at once. Add it in 2-3 separate portions while stirring vigorously..
- When the sauce is thickened and heated through, turn off the heat and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. (if you like it spicy, add 1 tablespoon of ra-yu)..
- Cook the noodles. This dish will taste best if you can finish cooking the noodles and the sauce at the same time. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse them under cold water to remove any excess starchiness. Drain well and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to coat the noodles..
- Plate the noodles and pour on the sauce. Arrange the cucumbers and shredded Japanese leeks. (Drain and pat them dry after washing.).
This is a family recipe that was passed. A Perfected Recipe for Zhajiangmian is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. A Perfected Recipe for Zhajiangmian is something that I've loved my entire life.