Chai Cupcakes. Explore Our Specialty Teas From Around The World. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Chai Cupcakes You'll get a double dose of the spicy blend that's frequently used to flavor tea in these moist single-size cakes. Both the cupcake and frosting use the blend, which combines some of the best flavors of the season. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen These easy, homemade chai latte cupcakes combine deliciously warm chai spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger with soft and fluffy cupcakes.
Add your eggs and chai and beat together until you have a smooth consistency. Line a muffin form with patty pans and set aside. Pour the milk into the saucepan, add the tea bags and heat to a simmer. You can cook Chai Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chai Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of Devils food cake mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of chai spice mix (see my other recipe).
- You need 1 of buttercream frosting:.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks of butter (12 oz) room temp.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Combine flour, sugar, tea, baking powder, salt, spices, and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl. Add in eggs and butter, beating until smooth. Make sure to wrap and seal the cupcakes to avoid freezer burn. Then add the chai latte powder and extra cardamom if desired.
Chai Cupcakes step by step
- Set oven to 350.
- Prepare according to cake mix directions add vanilla and chai spice..
- Pour batter into lined cupcake tins..
- Bake according to cake mix directions..
- Prepare buttercream by mixing all ingredients together until smooth..
- Frost cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with chai spice..
Mix in the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Fall and winter baking is one of my favourite things to do, and these Chai Spice Cupcakes are the perfect cold-weather dessert! They're packed with all the best chai spices like ginger, cardamom, cloves and nutmeg, and they're topped with the most delightful, fluffy cinnamon buttercream frosting. Line a muffin tin with liners. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt.