Mexican Rice. Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs. Very similar to the rice of a famous burrito place, this rice pairs well with Mexican food and can be used as a filler in burritos.
I'd say this is a darn good recipe for anyone wanting to make homemade Mexican rice! Add one of these delicious Mexican rice recipes to your dinner menu tonight. Poblano Rice Made Easy This vibrant rice makes a hearty side. You can cook Mexican Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Rice
- It’s 1 cup of boiled rice.
- Prepare of canned corn half cup.
- You need of olives half cup.
- Prepare 1 of tomato cube cut.
- Prepare leaves of coriander.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thai chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
Looking for a Mexican rice recipe? In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water, salsa and bouillon to a boil. Stir in rice; remove from the heat. Directions In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Mexican Rice instructions
- Sauté garlic in oil.
- Add in soya sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, salt,thai chiili paste.
- Add corns tomatoes and olives stir for 1 min.
- Add in rice and sprinkle paprika powder.
- At the end add coriander leaves and toss it.
Shake rice vigorously to remove excess water. This step removes the starch from the rice so it will not stick. IF YOU OMIT THIS STEP YOUR RICE WILL NOT BE DRY AND FLUFFY. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Prep the rice: Add rice to a fine mesh strainer and rinse it until the water runs clear.