Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce. Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce instructions: Sauté the onion in extra Virgin olive oil. Add the ice cream and mix well. Add the ice cream and mix well.
In a deep dish, combine all the ingredients together, whisking to ensure an even and smooth mixture. Drain the water off the ribs and place the ribs on a roasting tray. Pork ribs are baked until fall-off-the-bone tender with a tangy, homemade barbecue sauce. You can cook Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce
- You need of barbecue sauce ———.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of hot mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced and sauté.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut ice cream, or vanilla.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of ribs———-.
- Prepare 6 pound of pork ribs.
- You need 1/4 cup of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s of oil———–.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil to fry with.
White barbecue sauce sets these ribs apart from the pack. The tangy vinegar, creamy sour cream and hot horseradish perfectly complement the flavor of the rich, meaty ribs. Don't limit barbecue sauce just to glazing ribs or being a table sauce. Here are a few suggestions for alternative uses of this delicious recipe: Add a few tablespoons to chili stews or lentil and bean soups.
Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce instructions
- Sauté the onion in extra Virgin olive oil..
- Mix all the ingredients except ice cream with the onions and sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the ice cream and mix well.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the seasoned salt And pepper.
- Remove silver skin from ribs. Rub seasoned salt..
- Bake in oven for 1 hour..
- Cut the ribs.
- Coat the ribs with the sauce..
- I hope you enjoy!.
In our sauce, we use smoked jalapeños (chipotles) instead for a hint of that charred flavor. Ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce round out the strong flavors going into the sauce. This is the perfect barbecue sauce for ribs that haven't been smoked. At Rib Rack, we believe that grilling with family and friends is one of life's simple pleasures and that the products we use to grill should be simple too. That's why we created the country's best tasting line of BBQ products using real, simple ingredients with names you can pronounce.