White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Same Day Dispatch And Free UK delivery!
White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits step by step. Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them with a spatula. Pour onto the flour mixture and stir. You can cook White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits
- You need 100 g of Fruit granola.
- It’s 120 g of Flour.
- Prepare 70 g of White chocolate.
- It’s 80 g of Butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Honey.
Save. share Share. print. bookmark_border Copy URL. mail E-Mail. The base is similar to a chocolate chip cookie, but instead of mixing in chocolate chips, they are full of granola, dried fruit, nuts and white chocolate chips. In other words, a borderline absurd amount of mix-ins is the key to perfect Granola Cookies. Remove and let cool until the granola reaches room temperature.
White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits instructions
- Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them with a spatula..
- Put the butter, water and honey into a small microwaveable container and heat with the microwave for 30 seconds, then mix well. Pour onto the flour mixture and stir..
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces, put into a microwaveable container and microwave for 1:30 minutes to melt. Mix well and add to the bowl and mix together..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Make small balls and put them in the tray and flatten to about 2mm thick with your hand, keeping a roughly circular shape. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Here is the recipe without chocolate. The healthy version 🙂 URL: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/243722.
Stir in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips and toss to combine. These White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Cookies are made with Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds that add crunch from the oats and almonds. I like adding these hearty, crunchy, granola clusters in the cookies because of the texture and taste. Put the coconut oil or butter, sugar and honey into a pan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved. Stir to combine, then stir in the almond butter and chopped dates.