Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever. DIRECTIONS Dissolve yeast and sugar in water. Add salt, oil and rest of flour (add more if needed to make handle-able dough). Pour the milk mixture slowly into the flour mixture.
This is by far the best homemade pizza dough I've ever had. We're ranting and raving over it right now as we eat it. (Ragu Old World Style sauce fresh pressed garlic Italian sausage and pepperoni. Yummy!) Tip: If there's a problem with the dryness of the dough- use milk to bring it together. You can have Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of ap flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of course salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of of each – basil, oregano, and thyme.
- It’s 3 tbsp of evoo.
Place dough in desired pizza or cookie sheets (lightly oiled) and fit dough into desired shapes (using your clean hands). Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Pizza crust : Take warm water in a bowl. Lightly punch the dough to remove all air.
Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever step by step
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water. Let stand about 5 minutes..
- Combine flours, salt, and herbs in a large bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture. Pour yeast mixture into the well, then add olive oil..
- Stir with fork to incorporate dry and wet ingredients. Stir until dough forms..
- Shape dough into ball and place into a large, greased bowl. Turn to cover entire surface of dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size at room temperature. About 45_60 minutes..
- Punch down dough and shape into three balls. Lightly brush individual balls with olive oil and cover with plastic wrap..
- Let rise another 30-45 minutes. Shape dough by hand working from center to outer edge, 1/2 inch thick top with sauce, favorite toppings and cheese. Bake at 450° f for about twenty minutes..
The best thin crust pizza dough. Cold rise, thin crust, crispy, perfect pizza. You will never need another pizza dough recipe. Sprinkle semolina onto an upside down baking sheet and place the stretched crust onto it. Add the sauce and ingredients of your choice.