Cheesy Bacon Fried Rice. Directions: Using a deep pan or a wok, heat some oil on high heat and fry garlic and onions until fragrant, golden and crispy. Add the peppers, mushrooms and carrots. Whilst the vegetables are cooking, season with Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning.
Cheesy Bacon Rice is the perfect rice side dish to satisfy all your indulgent dinner cravings, without the fuss! Three creamy cheeses, crisp bacon, and big flavor, all easily made in one pan. More side dishes you will love: In a large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the eggs. You can have Cheesy Bacon Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked jasmine rice.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 of Real Bacon Bits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onions.
Turn the heat to medium, then pour the egg mixture over the rice volcano and top with the mozzarella cheese. Garnish with more scallions if desired. Instructions Add your chopped bacon to a medium sized skillet or work. Cook over medium high heat until it is crisp.
Cheesy Bacon Fried Rice instructions
- Prepare rice according to package..
- Put oil in pan and heat over medium high heat..
- Once hot add cooked rice. Stir while frying for a couple of minutes..
- Add soy sauce enough to absorb in all rice..
- Add bacon bits and cheese however much you would like and cover with a lid for about 30 seconds..
- Remove lid and stir around to mix in cheese..
- Add chopped green onions and stir once more. Remove from heat and serve..
Slide your veggies to one side and add the beaten egg to the. Cheesy bacon rice is the perfect rice side dish to satisfy all your indulgent dinner cravings, without the fuss! Three creamy cheeses, crisp bacon, and big flavor, all easily made in one pan. It's a quick and simple side that you can easily make with any rice you have on hand. If the bacon has rendered too.