Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Search for chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®.
Top with red onion, tomato, chicken, and bacon. Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough. Sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese on the pizza. You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare 2 of prepared pizza crusts. you can make your own, store bought, or make mine, which is fab! attachment for recipe below..
- It’s 1 of ranch dressing, as much or as little as you like. This will be your sauce. I like to make my own. but for this particular pizza, I used Fenway's recipe which is amazing! i plan on using this from now on. Again.. attachment for this recipe below..
- You need 1 cup of diced sweet onion.
- It’s 2 cup of coarsely chopped,cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomatoes, drained well. too wet will cause for soggy pizza..
- Prepare bunch of of fresh baby spinach..
- It’s slice of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cup of freshly grated asiago cheese.
Add your shredded chicken, bacon and chopped onion. Pizza with Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Dressing, Tomatoes. Pizza Ranch prides itself in using premium ingredients to make our legendary food, including the tomatoes that make our pizza sauce so delicious! Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- Spread out pizza dough according to directions. My recipe is attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344985-best-pizza-crust-recipeever.
- Spread sauce over pizzas, using your preferred amount. Fenway's awesome recipe is attached 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Put on toppings then the cheeses..
- Bake in a 450° f oven for 20 minutes..
- This recipe is really good grilled. I actually prefer grilling but the snapshot shows it baked..
- Don't forget to serve with fresh ground black pepper. I think this is so much better than crushed red pepper flakes. Trust me on this :).
Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. If you are looking to make homemade pizza for your next pizza night in you have to give this chicken bacon ranch pizza a try! Make this pizza for a pizza night that is better than any delivery you can get! Once baked, spread half of the cream cheese sauce on the cooked pizza crust. How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Place the pizza base on parchment paper.