Green Bean Casserole. Looking For Green Bean Casserole Dish? Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Scoop out the veg onto a plate.
I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese. You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 3 lb of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 3 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 6 oz of French's crispy fried onions.
Just a few small tweaks make this a vegan green bean casserole, but no one wiletast the difference! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A family favorite for years, this special green bean recipe is a cinch to double and can be assembled ahead. This scaled-down green bean casserole recipe takes a spin on. Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course.
Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Trim and steam beans.
- Make soup with 3 cans soup and 2 can water.
- Saute onion and garlic till soft.
- Combine all ingredients in pan and mix with some fried onion and salt pepper to taste.
- Top with fried onions and bake in oven 20 minutes at 350 untill bubbling and brown.
A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp. You can make green bean casserole with canned green beans, fresh green beans, or frozen green beans. For me, it's all about canned green beans when it comes to creamy green bean casserole.