Parmesan Hot Wings. Combine mashed garlic, olive oil, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Add chicken wings and bread crumbs; toss to coat. Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Dip wings in butter, then roll in crumb mixture. Place in a single layer on greased baking sheets. Set the melted butter in a bowl and dip the chicken wing pieces first into the butter, then into the cheese mixture to coat. You can cook Parmesan Hot Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Hot Wings
- You need of to 18 whole chicken wings.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of your favorite wing sauce.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of melted butter.
Set on a foil lined baking sheet with edges. Whisk into butter the garlic powder, onion salt and pepper. Arrange hot, fresh-baked nude wings on a serving platter and drizzle with butter mixture. Top with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Parmesan Hot Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees.
- Salt and pepper the wings place in oven and cook until they temp to 165degrees. It takes about 40 minutes for mine. I turn them once..
- In a large bowl that has a lid mix together the wing sauce, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and melted butter..
- When the wings have cooked through add them to the sauce in the bowl(You may have to do this a few at a time).Cover and toss to coat the wings. You're done hope you enjoy!.
Dip each wing into the melted butter, then dredge it in the Parmesan mixture. Place the coated chicken wings on the rack. When the wings have finished cooking in the oven place the wings into a large bowl. Stir in half of the Parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the wings and toss until the wings are well coated.