Strawberry Cream Bread. DIRECTIONS Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside. In small bowl, beat butter until creamy. Carefully just fold in strawberries and nuts.
This strawberry cream cheese bread can easily made in four mini loaf pans instead of a large loaf pan, or even made in a muffin tin instead for adorable individual servings. How Do I Make Strawberry Bread? Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together. You can cook Strawberry Cream Bread using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cream Bread
- It’s 150 grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of Skim milk.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 2 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Strawberry cream (Recipe ID: 1227556).
- It’s 250 grams of Strawberry milk.
- Prepare 25 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of Corn flour.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 of Icing sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one. In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, cream of tartar, and soda, and set it aside. The jam glaze is optional, but it's so simple to make, it doesn't add tons of sugar and makes this strawberry bread so pretty. Heat gently some apricot or strawberry jam in a saucepan until the jam has melted.
Strawberry Cream Bread instructions
- Prepare, rinse and drain the strawberries. Blitz in a mixer to make a puree. Use 145 g of this..
- While kneading the bread dough make the strawberry cream, referring to. Divide the cream into the same number as portions of bread..
- Put all the bread ingredients except the butter into your bread machine and press start of the dough program. After 5 minutes, add the butter..
- Take the dough out of the machine and punch out the air gently. Divide the dough into 7 portions and leave to rest for 15 minutes..
- Place the portioned dough with join side up and pinch gently. Roll out the dough into 11 cm rounds with a rolling pin. Place a portion of cream in the centre and wrap with the dough. Pinch the edges o seal..
- Refer to Steps 5 to 11 offor instructions on how to wrap the buns. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143940-plump-fluffy-anpan-with-yomogi-japanese-mugwort.
- Place the prepared dough on a baking tray and leave to prove until doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 200 C..
- I made three kinds of shapes today. One is ball-shaped, others are in brioche moulds and muffin cups. Be creative with the shapes!.
- Place sliced almond on top and lower the oven temperature to 180 C. Bake for about 13 minutes until slightly golden..
- After baking place them on a cooling rack to cool. After cooling dust the icing sugar over them through a tea strainer. It is done..
- For Strawberry Fondue. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145865-strawberry-bread.
If it looks too thick add a tiny bit of warm water. When the glaze is the consistency of runny honey, brush the bread straight away. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar using a mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add in sour cream, vanilla and strawberry extract; mix well.