Parmesan Hot Wings. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat foil with. Toss wings with oil and season with salt. Make sauce: In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley,.
Set on a foil lined baking sheet with edges. DIRECTIONS In a small glass bowl, melt butter in microwave. Whisk into butter the garlic powder, onion salt and pepper. You can cook Parmesan Hot Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Hot Wings
- Prepare of to 18 whole chicken wings.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of your favorite wing sauce.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of melted butter.
Arrange hot, fresh-baked nude wings on a serving platter and drizzle with butter mixture. Top with parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Toss chicken pieces in cheese mixture until coated. In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, half of the Parmesan, and pepper.
Parmesan Hot Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees.
- Salt and pepper the wings place in oven and cook until they temp to 165degrees. It takes about 40 minutes for mine. I turn them once..
- In a large bowl that has a lid mix together the wing sauce, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and melted butter..
- When the wings have cooked through add them to the sauce in the bowl(You may have to do this a few at a time).Cover and toss to coat the wings. You're done hope you enjoy!.
Place the cooked wings on top of the mixture, sprinkle with salt, and toss it all together. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over the top of the wings and serve. While baking, make the garlic parmesan sauce. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic powder and minced garlic.