Curry Tuna Fried Rice. How to Make Quick Curry Fried Rice with Tuna Cook microwave rice to packet directions. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium to high heat. Over low to moderate heat, saute onion, garlic, and your vegetable of choice in butter. (If you use tuna packed in oil,.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice cooked rice • eggs lightly beaten • turmeric powder • curry powder • dried chillies, chopped (optional) • shallot, chopped • garlic, minced • frozen mix vegetables, thawed Cook the rice according to the directions. While rice is cooking, drain the tuna, reserving the liquid. Add the curry and cayenne to. You can have Curry Tuna Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Tuna Fried Rice
- You need 350 grams of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 3 of shallot, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of curry leaves discard stalks.
- You need 4 of dried chillies, chopped (optional).
- You need 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed.
- It’s 1 can of (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of ground pepper.
- You need 2-3 of sunny side up or over easy eggs.
Add garlic, onions and green pepper. Preheat a large skillet over medium/high heat and add oil. Instructions Heat up the sesame oil in a wok or skillet on high heat. Add the cooked rice and grated or finely chopped garlic, and.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice step by step
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil..
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant..
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds..
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok..
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed..
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg..
Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, drained canned tuna, peas and finely chopped carrots. Stir fry for another few minutes. Serve the tuna fried rice with chopped fresh. Tuna works particularly well in this dish, especially with the squeeze of lemon garnish. Add the rice, peas, and corn.