Barbecue Chicken. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fees & T&Cs apply. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Discover how to cook BBQ chicken like a pro.
Finely grate the orange zest into a shallow bowl. Add the paprika, mustard, honey, ketchup. Season with a small pinch of salt and pepper and mix well. You can have Barbecue Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Chicken
- It’s 1 of Kilo Chicken (choice of cuts).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of soysauce.
- You need 1 cup of lemon juice concentrate.
- You need 1 cup of banana catsup.
- Prepare 5 grams of cayene.
- You need 5 grams of paprika.
- You need 1 cup of sprite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Method Slash the chicken drumsticks three to four times each with a sharp knife and place in a non-metallic bowl with the. To check it is cooked, pierce a drumstick with a. A whole chicken is seasoned and slowly cooked on the barbecue. The cooking method is a bit unorthodox, but the end result is moist, flavourful and amazing.
Barbecue Chicken instructions
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl : Minced garlic, soy sauce, calamansi juice (or use lemon), banana catsup (or use tomato catsup), half of the soda, salt, black pepper,sugar, cayene, paprika.Leave ½ cup of the marinade plus the sugar, aside for the grilling glaze. Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken. Keep in a non-reactive container. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the chicken overnight..
- Pre-heat the outdoor barbecue grill to a medium high heat. Get ready with the grilling glaze set aside from the day before, add the sugar and remaining soda. Grill the barbecued chicken, about 20 minutes on each side. Total grilling time should take about 40 minutes. Baste the chicken barbecue every few minutes so that it gets moist and shiny..
- Serve and enjoy!.
All you'll need is some chicken, butter [.] Recipe by: Barrie Tapp To make the BBQ sauce, place all of the ingredients into a medium saucepan over a high heat. Whisk well to combine, then bring to the boil. In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the water,. Either carry on with the recipe or cool and chill. This step can be done up to two days ahead.