Juicy crockpot BBQ chicken. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Compare the best deals for Bbq! Updated daily deals Chicken thighs are an excellent choice for the crock pot because they stay moist and flavorful even after long, slow cooker.
Instructions Add the raw chicken thighs to the slow cooker. Pour BBQ sauce over the top. Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. You can have Juicy crockpot BBQ chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Juicy crockpot BBQ chicken
- You need 2 lbs of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestshire sauce.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
Then pour the BBQ sauce and Italian dressing over the top. Add the chicken to the bottom of your slow cooker. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, salt and liquid smoke. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Juicy crockpot BBQ chicken step by step
- Season cheschem breast lightly with garlic powder and place in crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and worcestsire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Pour over chicken cover and cook on night for 4 hours.
- Once the time is up shred chicken with a fork and let it sit for 15 minutes to soak up all the delish flavor !.
- Enjoy !.
In a bowl, whisk together the BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, onion powder, and garlic powder. Add chicken and turn to coat. Chicken is done when cooked through and easy to shred You can easily substitute chicken thighs for breasts in this slow cooker BBQ chicken recipe. Chicken thighs are often less expensive than breasts, but generally have less protein and a bit more fat than chicken breasts. Some people find the dark meat of the thighs more tender and juicy than chicken breast.