Home made burger. For Italian burgers, add crushed garlic, finely chopped parsley and grated parmesan to beef mince. For Moroccan burgers, add chopped coriander, ground cumin and a dollop of harissa paste to lamb mince. For Spanish burgers, add smoked paprika and finely chopped chorizo to pork mince.
In a bowl, combine the beef mince with the herbs and the egg. Season, add the onions and mix well. This vegetarian burger recipe can be frozen, letting you get ahead on busy days. You can cook Home made burger using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home made burger
- It’s of Buns(Burger bread).
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of powdered milk.
- You need of yeast.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of eggs(1 for the recipe and 1 for egg wash).
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of Sesame seed/black seed(optional).
- Prepare of you can make 7-8 small buns with this measurement.
- You need of Burger patty:.
- Prepare of Minced meat.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet(grated).
- It’s of Grated onion.
- It’s of Grated fresh ginger and garlic.
- You need of Seasoning and spices.
- You need of Soy sauce(optional).
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare of eggs(depends on d number of ur buns).
- You need of Thinly sliced onion.
- You need of Thinly sliced tomatoes.
If you're after some healthy vegetarian burgers look no further than these, made with chickpeas plus a delicious mint and. Heat up the oil in a frying pan and add the diced onions. Add onion, soy sauce and Worcester sauce into the food processor and blend for a minute or two, just to combine (or to further chop onion if you like). Slice four burger buns in half.
Home made burger step by step
- Starting with the burger buns,place all your dry ingredients in a large clean bowl,break in your egg then pour the warm milk and butter and knead well for about 15 minutes until soft soft and smooth.Cover it and place in a warm place to rise until it doubles in size(30-45 minutes).After it rise remove the air from the dough by punching it..
- Divide the dough into 8 small balls,place it in a grease baking tray,allow it to rise again for about 15 minutes.Use the 1 egg to wash the balls and sprinkle sesame seed at the top.Pre heat the oven and bake until golden brown.Allow the buns to cool down then use a sharp knife to cut the bun horizontally,spread little amount of butter and toast the bun little..
- Burger buns.
- Burger buns.
- To make the burger patties: Combine minced meat, scotch bonnet,soy sauce,grated onion,ginger and garlic,Spices and seasoning and break in an egg.Divide it into 8 balls and make a patty.Shallow fry in a little oil until the meat is Cook all through..
- Burger patties.
- Break the eggs and fry it one by one and keep aside..
- For the burger sauce:mix 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise with 4 tablespoon of Ketchup..
- To Arrange: Spread the burger sauce then place the lettuce, then the meat patty,then the fried egg and lastly the tomato and onion,then spread the burger sauce at d top and cover with half bun.Repeat the process for the other.NB:you can use a Cheddar cheese if you want,,but I didn't use it in this recipe.Enjoy.
Place a burger inside each bun, then top with your choice of accompaniment. Place the burgers on the griddle or into the pan, then use a spatula to lightly press them down, making sure the burger is in full contact with the pan. Toast the burger buns until lightly golden. Mix the mayonnaise with the mustard and spread over the base of each bun. Add some tomato, lettuce and avocado slices, then the burger, red onion slices and the other half of the bun.