White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Delivered straight to your door via courier in robust & secure packaging to arrive safely.
Great recipe for White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting. This is just one of the variations I make with this cake. The cream filling is light and the frosting a delicious white chocolate ganache whipped to a creamy frosting! You can have White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting
- It’s of WHITE BUTTER CAKE.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of my White Butter Cake, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- It’s of RASPBERRY WHIPPED,CREAM FILLING.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cold heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold raspberry jam, seedless if possible.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING.
- You need 8 oz of good quality white chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s 4 of white chocolate Lindor truffles.
- Prepare 4 of dark chocolate Lindor truffles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of colored sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh rasberrys.
The steps are really simple for. White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting. Here is how you cook it. The soft buttery white chocolate cake has a lovely crumb, almost a mud cake texture, with colour and freshness from the raspberries.
White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting step by step
- Have White Butter Cake made and cooled, and removed from pans, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336925-white-butter-cake.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING, IT NEEDS TO CHILL UNTIL COLD SO SHOULD BE MADE FIRST.
- Place white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream in the microwave or stovetop just until hot, pour over chopped chocolate, .let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill in the refrigerator until.very cold, 1 to 2 hours. When ready to frost cake whip mixture until light and creamy..
- MAKE RASPBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FILLING.
- Whip cream into soft peaks, add jam, sugar and vanilla, whip until firm peaks just form..
- Cut each cake layer in half with a sharp knife to make 4 layers of cake.
- Place one layer on your serving plate.
- Cover this layer with 1/3 of the raspberry filling.
- Place second cake layer lb top of this and cover with another 1/3 of filling.
- Add third layer and remaining filling, place fourth layer on top. This will be frosted..
- Frost entire cake with the whipped white chocolate frosting.
- Garnish with the truffles and colored sugar, and fresh tasberrys.
So what's my secret for the gorgeous flavour and texture of the white chocolate cake? A good dose of good quality white chocolate, lots of butter and almond milk. Let me show you just how easy this cake is to. Add melted white chocolate and beat until incorporated, then add cream, almond extract, and salt and beat until smooth. Assemble cake Top one round cake with a thick layer of frosting and top with.