Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings. An Air Fryer That You Can Also Use To Roast, Reheat & Even Dehydrate Food. Comes With Customisable Programmes, Variable Heat Settings & One-Touch Controls Air Fryers For Healthy, Lower-Fat Cooking. Now Available in a Variety of Styles & Colours.
Use organic chicken wings whenever possible. Organic chickens are antibiotic and hormones free. Most of the time I prefer washing the chicken wings under cold water. You can cook Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- You need 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Olive oil spray.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
Somehow I don't like the smell just after opening the packet. Like me, if you wash your chicken, please make sure to pat dry the wings using a thick paper towel to take out the. Spray the basket of the air fryer and place the chicken wings inside the basket. Remove wings from the air fryer and brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings step by step
- Mix the spices and baking powder together in a small bowl..
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel..
- Rub the mixture over wings until well coated and place wings on air fryer cooking rack or bucket..
- Spritz wings with olive oil spray..
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes. Rotating trays about half way through cooking or if a basket shake at least twice so they cook evenly..
- Remove from air fryer brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!.
Remove chicken from the fryer and place it in a baking tray. The skin should have bubbled and crisped up, and any excess fat from the chicken will have dripped off into base of the fryer (discard this). Simple Chicken Wing Directions: Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil. Dry the chicken off with paper towels. Then in a large zip lock bag, add the baking powder, salt, and black pepper.