Bacon fried rice. There is a reason fried rice is such a popular dish: not only it is quick and simple to make, but also very easy to adapt. High heat, rice and oil are the base. The bacon is also a must, otherwise it won't be bacon fried rice.
Stir in rice and garlic, continue to stir fry until heated through. Pour in soy sauce and scrape up any brown bits from the bottom of the wok. Once the bacon is done, take it out of the wok and set aside, along with the scrambled eggs. You can cook Bacon fried rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon fried rice
- It’s of bacon.
- You need of boil in a bag rice i used 3 of the 4.
- You need of soy sauce to taste.
- Prepare of garlic powder to taste.
- You need of ground black pepper to taste.
- It’s of shredded carrots.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of red pepper chopped.
Add the diced onion to the wok and stir-fry until translucent. Use spatula to break up any clumps. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a nice kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make!
Bacon fried rice step by step
- Boil rice according to package set aside drain all water.
- Dice bacon and add to heated wok or large pan cook until almost done then add your veggies. Cook until tender..
- Add rice to veggies and bacon mix, season to taste with garlic, pepper, and soy sauce..
- Scramble the eggs add to your rice and mix well..
- Serve as a side dish or your main course..
Why go out when you can have the best fried rice right at home, fresh and steaming hot right that tastes just like Chinese fried rice. Perfect for when you have leftover rice OR make it quick from scratch! When the rice is cool, begin cooking the diced bacon over medium heat in a large, deep skillet. Cook bacon until cooked through, but still chewy and not too crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate.