Baked BBQ Chicken. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Flip the chicken over and baste the top with the BBQ sauce that was in the marinating bowl.
In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and oil. Add the chicken and stir until well coated with the sauce. Give the remaining pan sauces a stir and drizzle over the chicken. You can cook Baked BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- It’s of Boneless chicken thighs.
Combine the salt and garlic powder in a small bowl. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, and season all over with the garlic powder mixture. Arrange the chicken skin-side down in a single layer, spacing them evenly apart. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy.
Baked BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
Barbecue chicken recipes; This competition is now closed. From kebabs and spatchcock to drumsticks and wings, we've got plenty of recipe ideas. Cut the chicken breasts in half and arrange them in a baking dish. Sprinkle the chicken with the chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place onions on baking sheet, drizzle with oil, and toss to coat.