Fruit Granola Biscuits. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them.
Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them. Pour onto the granola mixture, mix together and make into a small balls. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. You can cook Fruit Granola Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Granola Biscuits
- Prepare 120 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of fruit granola.
- You need 70 g of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Molasses to taste.
Put the balls in the tray and. Put the granola in a large bowl and break up any clumps with your fingers. Add the raisins, peanuts, almonds, coconut and wheat germ and mix together. Melt butter and mix with sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until sugars are dissolved.
Fruit Granola Biscuits step by step
- Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them..
- Put the margarine, honey, water, baking soda and molasses into a small bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well. Pour onto the granola mixture, mix together and make into a small balls..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Put the balls in the tray and flatten them to about 2mm thick with your hand, keeping a roughly circular shape. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Note: I use sweet fruit granola, if yours is not sweet at all, add sugar or honey to taste..
Add vanilla and egg and mix until thoroughly combined. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt. These healthy granola cookies are sweet, chewy, and wholesome cookies full of oats, fruit, and nuts. A healthier take on one of our family favorites, the classic oatmeal raisin cookie, they share the great similarities, but ditch the high fat and sugar content. These oaty flapjack slices can be filled with fruit and nuts for extra goodness.