Taco Soup. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. You can call this soup or chili, but either way it is wonderful! This recipe is also very adaptable to your personal taste.
You can also freeze soup after it has cooled. When you're ready to eat it again, partially thaw the soup in the refrigerator overnight. Then reheat it in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding broth if necessary. You can have Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- It’s 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- You need 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
Taco Soup instructions
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
In a large saucepan, brown beef and onion; drain. Puree the tomatoes in their liquid; add to pan with tomato sauce, water, beans, corn and taco seasoning. Top each serving with cheese, avocado and tomato, and serve with chips if desired. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up. Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors.