Easy Peasy Muffins. Trouva brings you unique products from the best independent boutiques around the world. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Easy peasy chocolate chip muffins. Just made these muffins and they are delicious.
So please I found this recipe. Intend to make them over and. For the Savory muffins fold in the chopped spinach, diced tomato (chunks) and feta. You can cook Easy Peasy Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Muffins
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 60 ml of oil.
- You need 80 ml of maple syrup.
- It’s 120 ml of milk.
- You need 125 g (2 dl) of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Chocolate chips as much as you want.
Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray oil and line the mould with the cut squares of baking paper. Place half the mixture into the mould, crack the egg onto the muffin mix then top with more. Watch: How to make cornbread muffins, an easy recipe for the whole family. Olivia and Asher are back in the kitchen helping mum, Jen, make cornbread muffins.
Easy Peasy Muffins step by step
- Combine all ingredients, mix well using hand whisker.
- Put in a muffin pan or bowl that has been oiled and floured.
- Bake in a 180 degree celcius oven for 20-25 minutes.
These delicious muffins are the perfect introduction to home-baking and easy for all the family to get involved with. Olivia and Asher are back in the kitchen helping mum, Jen, make cornbread muffins. These delicious muffins are the perfect introduction to home-baking and easy for all the family to get involved with. Then line the muffin pan with paper liners. In a large mixing bowl add flour.